SlideDog 1.9.13 Crack
SlideDog 1.9.13 Crack & Keygen Free Download
SlideDog 1.9.13 is a simple tool which can help you combine images, videos, PowerPoint files, web pages, PDFs and more into a single multimedia presentation, then broadcast it online.
There are limitations here. In particular, SlideDog doesn’t handle these file types itself, and instead depends on you having suitable viewers available (VLC Media Player for movies, PowerPoint or the PowerPoint viewer for PPT/ PPTX files, and so on). It will install some of these if you don’t have them already.
The process of creating your presentation is simple enough. Click Add File, then select “From Disk” to add a local file, “From Web” to add a web page, or “YouTube” to include a YouTube video (you can add a URL directly, or use the built-in YouTube search tool to find what you need).
More files can be added and organised in a timeline, or saved for reloading later. Double-clicking launches the presentation, and you can navigate with the cursor keys, or by stepping directly to a slide from the timeline. When you’re done, pressing Esc ends the show.
SlideDog 1.9.13 Crack:
This works well enough locally, but what’s more interesting is SlideDog’s ability to broadcast your presentation online, and interact with your audience. In a few seconds the program can present you with a link which you can pass to a maximum of 100 people. Click this and they’ll view your files as you present them (currently only PowerPoint files, PDFs and images).
lideDog offers support for the following file formats: GIF, JPG, PNG, PDF, PPT, PPTX, PPS, 3GP, AVI, DV, FLV, MKV, MP4, MOV, MOD, MPEG, and others. Plus, you can embed Prezi presentations in your project as well.
What’s more, you are allowed to add a background image, choose between a dual or single screen mode, create playlists for all your presentation file and media items, which can be saved to SDPL file format, and arrange the items in the desired order.
The program gives you the possibility to automatically switch to the next slider from the presentation at a user-defined time, activate the loop function, as well as apply fading effects when switching to a new file and specify the fading duration.
Another important feature of SlideDog is the possibility of broadcasting our presentation online. Activating the appropriate option allows us to generate a link and access data for our project in a few seconds, which will be provided to our viewers to enable them to view the presentation. From the level of the tool we will also create simple surveys to collect opinions about our work.
SlideDog supports most of the most popular media formats, graphics and documents. However, work with them is seasoned with certain requirements. For example, if we want to use video files on the system, we need to have a VLC player installed, support for PowerPoint presentations (PPT, PPTX) requires the presence of Microsoft Office, etc.
- PRESENTATION PLAYLISTS:
- With SlideDog, you can create custom playlists for all your presentation files and media. Just drag your files into Slidedog—then arrange, save and play. Everything in one playlist, exactly the way you want it.
- REAL-TIME SHARING:
- SlideDog lets you remotely control the presentations and playlist from your smart phone, tablet or secondary computer. You can also share your slides in real-time with the audience.
- INTERACTIVE ELEMENTS:
- Capture your audience by adding interactive elements to your presentation.
- SUPPORTS ALL, PLAYS ALL:
- Slidedog supports all common presentation media including PowerPoint presentations, PDF files, Prezi presentations, pictures, and almost every video format available. Adding web content is easy, especially with our built-in “Add from YouTube” feature.
- SEAMLESS SWITCHES:
- Once you load up your playlist with presentation media, SlideDog instantly switches between the files.
- DUAL SCREEN SUPPORT:
- SlideDog is tailored for use on dual displays. It features a separate presenter screen with your playlist, a timer and presenter’s notes. You are always in control, and your audience only sees what you want them to see.
- 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or Intel Atom 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbook class devices
- Intel GMA 950 or better (Windows Aero capable graphics chipset)
- 512MB of RAM (4GB recommended)
- 1 GB of free disk space
- VIDEOLAN VLC MEDIA PLAYER (FOR VIDEO)
- POWERPOINT VIEWER 2010 OR OFFICE POWERPOINT 2007/2010/2013/2016 (FOR PPT)
- ADOBE ACROBAT READER OR ADOBE ACROBAT PRO (FOR PDF)
- GOOGLE CHROME (FOR WEB PAGES)
- Just released another small update (v.1.8.8) that fixes an issue with pausing and resuming PowerPoints when using the SlideDog playlist shortcuts.
How to install?
First, extract the RAR file.
Install the Setup file & don’t launch it (if launch, exit it properly).
Copy the crack file & paste it into install directory (Replace).
That’s all ………. Enjoy !!!
Download Crack Download Setup