MAME 0.202 (64-bit) Crack & Keygen Free Download
MAME 64-bit is a great free emulator that lets you play thousands of games for PC! MAME’s purpose is to preserve decades of software history. The source code to MAME serves as this documentation. The fact that the software is usable serves primarily to validate the accuracy of the documentation (how else can you prove that you have recreated the hardware faithfully?). Over time, MAME absorbed the sister-project MESS (Multi Emulator Super System), so MAME now documents a wide variety of (mostly vintage) computers, video game consoles, and calculators, in addition to the arcade video games that were its initial focus.
MAME formerly was an acronym which stood for Multi Arcade Machine Emulator, documents and reproduces through emulation the inner components of arcade machines, computers, consoles, chess computers, calculators, and many other types of electronic amusement machines. As a nice side-effect, MAME allows using on a modern PC those programs and games which were originally developed for the emulated machines.
You can play these ancient games you’ll need images of their ROMs, and perhaps other system files. While MAME itself is legal, distributing the ROMs usually isn’t, as most are still the property of their creators. There are sites that make these available, but it can take a while to find the required files for a particular game.
MAME can currently emulate over 2600 unique (and over 4600 in total) classic arcade video games from the three decades of video games – the ’70s, ’80s and ’90s, and some from the current millennium. MAME’s purpose is to preserve these decades of video-game history. As gaming technology continues to rush forward, MAME prevents these important “vintage” games from being lost and forgotten.
- Intel Celeron / AMD Duron 1000 MHz
- 128 – 256 MB RAM
- a varying amount of hard drive space (a complete MAME ROM set would take over forty gigabytes, but most individual ROM sets are quite small)
- DIRECTX (WINDOWS VERSION) OR VESA 2.0+ (DOS VERSION) COMPATIBLE GRAPHICS CARD
- Any sound card that works in Windows (Windows version) or Sound Blaster compatible sound card (DOS version)
- MAMETesters Bugs Fixed:
- – 05059: [Documentation] Some games have incorrect release year listed. (sjy96525)
- – 05881: [Documentation] (whitestar.cpp) rctycn and all clones: Incorrect descriptions. (sjy96525)
- – 05904: [Graphics] (sshangha.cpp) sshangha, sshanghaj: Sprite priority bug with the in-game message boxes. (David Haywood)
- – 06020: [Color/Palette] (sshangha.cpp) sshangha, sshanghab, sshanghaj: Black sprites in some cutscenes. (David Haywood)
- – 06258: [Graphics] (taitogn.cpp) usagi: Weird background color for score recap. (smf)
- – 06874: [Gameplay] (seattle.cpp) blitz: Hangs on a black screen if the power-on self test is enabled. (Ted Green)
- – 06967: [Crash/Freeze] (msx.cpp) canonv30f: [debug] Assertion Failed! m_entrymap.find(name) == m_entrymap.end() (Robbbert)
- – 06991: [Crash/Freeze] (model1.cpp) swa: Crash with access violation after a while. (AJR)
- – 06998: [Interface] Software lists title screenshot directories not working. (Robbbert)
- – 07021: [DIP/Input] (vtech2.cpp) laser500: Reset key is not mapped. (hap)
- – 07074: [Graphics] (skykid.cpp) drgnbstr: The title logo is not displayed correctly. (kunikuni)
- – 07076: [Graphics] (psikyo.cpp) tengaij, tengai and maybe more: [possible] Bad glitch graphic on some stages. (cam900)
- – 07081: [Crash/Freeze] (amstrad.cpp) cpc6128: Certain disks that work in older releases won’t run. (AmatCoder)
- – 07085: [Crash/Freeze] (mcr.cpp) Most machines in mcr.cpp, mcr3.cpp: Calling member function with null this pointer. (Vas Crabb)
- – 07086: [Crash/Freeze] (r9751.cpp) r9751: [debug] Assertion Failed! Expression: m_functions.empty() (Osso)
- – 07087: [Crash/Freeze] (atari400.cpp) a400, a400pal, a800, a800pal: Object finders are not for resources created on start. (Vas Crabb)
- – 07089: [Crash/Freeze] Assorted machines: Attempting to bind callbacks to parent of root device. (Vas Crabb)
- – 07090: [Crash/Freeze] (astrocde.cpp) tenpindx: Invalid format string in output finder tag. (Vas Crabb)
- – 07091: [DIP/Input] (namcos2.cpp) sgunner2, sgunner2j: Coin inputs are not registered. (AJR)
- – 07092: [DIP/Input] (targeth.cpp) targeth, targeth10, targetha: Player 2 Y axis is broken, and X axis is inverted. (AJR)
- – 07096: [Crash/Freeze] (micro3d.cpp) All sets in micro3d.cpp: Hang during the boot process. (AJR)
Windows XP 64 / Vista 64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
How to install?
First, extract the RAR file.
Install the Setup file & don’t launch it (if launch, exit it properly).
Copy the crack file & paste it into install directory (Replace).
That’s all ………. Enjoy !!!