FreeFileSync 10.4 Crack
FreeFileSync 10.4 Crack & Keygen Free Download
FreeFileSync is a free Open Source software that helps you synchronize files and synchronize folders for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X. It is designed to save your time setting up and running backup jobs while having nice visual feedback along the way.
The entire synchronization process has been reduced to a few steps. All you have to do is select the source and destination folders and the option to compare them, set up the synchronization, and the rest will take care of the program. Among the main advantages of FreeFileSync are several operating modes, support for files with long names and sizes larger than 4GB, comparing data using their size and date, copying blocked files using Windows Volume Shadow Copy Service, excluding files from synchronization and the possibility of network synchronization .
FreeFileSync imposes no artificial limitations on how many files you can sync. Practically speaking, the only limiting factor for extremely large sync jobs is the amount of free memory available: For each 1 GB of RAM FreeFileSync can synchronize roughly 1.7 million file pairs at a time.
This program synchronizes data between several computers in the same network and is free as open source software. The file synchronization program also creates backups on any media and performs copy operations at preset time intervals.
It does not matter whether the data is to be backed up to a CD / DVD, a network drive, another hard disk or a USB stick. Filtering functions determine which files and folders FreeFileSync should back up. If desired, FreeFileSync compresses the backups.
The program is available in the Polish language version. The installation file allows installation on 32- and 64-bit systems. From its level, you can also create a portable version of the application, which after copying, for example, on a pendrive will allow you to run the program on many computers without the need to install it.
- Synchronize network shares and local disks
- Synchronize MTP devices (Android, iPhone, tablet, digital camera)
- Synchronized via SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol)
- Detect moved and renamed files and folders
- Show disk space usage with directory trees
- Copy locked files (Volume Shadow Copy Service)
- Detect conflicts and propagate deletions
- Compare files by content
- Configure handling of Symbolic Links
- Automate sync as a batch job
- Process multiple folder pairs
- Comprehensive and detailed error reporting
- Copy NTFS extended attributes (compressed, encrypted, sparse)
- Copy NTFS security permissions
- Support long file paths with more than 260 characters
- Fail-safe file copy prevents data corruption
- Cross-platform: Runs on Windows, Linux, Mac OS X
- Expand environment variables like %UserProfile%
- Access variable drive letters by volume name (USB sticks)
- Native 64-bit support
- Manage versions of deleted/updated files
- Prevent disc space bottlenecks via optimal sync sequence
- Full Unicode support
- Highly optimized run time performance
- Include and exclude files via filter
- FreeFileSync portable and local installation available
- Handle daylight saving time changes on FAT/FAT32
- Use macros %time%, %date%, et al. for recurring backups
- Case-sensitive synchronization
- Built-in locking serializes multiple users synchronizing the same network folder
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
– Allow overriding log folder path for gui and batch runs
– Fixed RTS not triggering for volume path by name
– Fix reading FTP folders including wildcard chars
– Fix image overlay graphics glitch (Linux)
– Don’t show error if versioning folder is not yet existing
– Fixed crash removing folder pair before comparison (F5)
How to install?
First, extract the RAR file.
Install the Setup file & don’t launch it (if launch, exit it properly).
Copy the crack file & paste it into install directory (Replace).
That’s all ………. Enjoy !!!
Download Crack Download Setup